Terms and Conditions
Last updated: September 20, 2021
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
The words of which the initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Incense Australia, PO Box 445 Raymond Terrace NSW 2324.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as "Terms") mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Incense Australia regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information or products) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to Incense Australia, accessible from https://incenseaustralia.com.au/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and Incense Australia.
Accessing and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
Incense Australia has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by or in connection with any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
Termination of Website Access
We may terminate or suspend Your access to Our Website immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
All purchases made on this Website are subject to Australian Consumer Law. An exchange is offered for incorrectly sent goods. A refund or exchange is offered if goods are not as described.
Goods are dispatched in good order. If they are damaged in transit, they are subject to consumer laws and a claim can be made against the carrier.
If any problem does happen, please provide a photo and email us at email@example.com for assistance.
Limitation of Liability
If you have any concern or dispute about the Service or product, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to modify or replace these Terms at any time.
If You do not agree to the new Terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the Website and the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org