Halka B Hojari Frankincense resin
Dive into the heavenly scent of frankincense. Sustainably wildcrafted and ethically traded white Boswellia Sacra, 100% pure Hojari frankincense resin in medium & large tears. Sustainably harvested in the Dhofar region in Oman. For at least 5000 years Frankincense has been used in meditation, prayer and healing. The calming aroma has been an integral part of spiritual and religious ceremonies in every ancient civilisation in Europe, North Africa, the Middle East India and China.
Only recently, modern science is rediscovering the properties and uses of this ancient and revered resin. Clinical trials are investigating Frankincense to be used to heal wounds, significantly ease inflammatory gastric symptoms, alleviate depression, reduce the effects of arthritis and stem the spread of cancerous cells. Please note that these statements have not been evaluated by the TGA and it is important that you undergo your own research into the therapeutic properties of this frankincense.
Frankincense was burned throughout the ages for:
- slowing down & deepening breathing
- soothing the spirit & deepening relaxation
- enhancing positive mood, mental perception & memory
- deepening meditation, relieving anxiety and reducing negative self-talk
- spiritual cleansingsoothing stomach, removing coughs, thinning blood, cleaning wounds, oiling joints and as an antiseptic
- repelling mosquitos, sandflies, moths and other insects.
Only 27 left in stock